WOW...you guys are so sweet..I love to see happy people! http://www.mpz.co.uk/cwm/otn/love/deg.gif ..*skips off *
------------------
Printable View
WOW...you guys are so sweet..I love to see happy people! http://www.mpz.co.uk/cwm/otn/love/deg.gif ..*skips off *
------------------
omg!! WAR!!!...its Monday night 12am...i got an hour till i hafta leave..
Babes!! i'm gonna miss you!!
I'm in webmaze right now cus i cant get into the pool???
or is it my ISP still....
Gawd!! hon!! i couldnt get connected all night http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/frown.gif and when i did get connected the damn pages wouldnt open....*kicks my ISP
http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/redface.gif hehehee Red n Blaze http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/redface.gif...... http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
I'm sorry http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/frown.gif i missed you http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/frown.gif
i'll see you this weekend...k
*loves you
lala land
------------------
i miss you too sweetheart! i wish you didn't have to work so hard.....*kisses you
------------------
me too, i miss mel http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/frown.gif
(01:20:41) `~*mel PRIVATELY whispers to WARRIOR: My heart holds you forever......*t
this sucks!!
*kicks something
<marquee><font size =4><font color=blue>I'm falling even more in love with you....Letting go of all I've held on to....I'm standing here until you make me move....I'm hanging by a moment here with you....(i wish we had more than moments..*sigh) http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/frown.gif</marquee></font></font>
<marquee><FONT FACE="Arial Black"><FONT SIZE =5><FONT COLOR=#0000FF>I</FONT><FONT COLOR=#0014FF> </FONT><FONT COLOR=#0027FF>c</FONT><FONT COLOR=#003BFF>a</FONT><FONT COLOR=#004EFF>n</FONT><FONT COLOR=#0062FF> </FONT><FONT COLOR=#0076FF>D</FONT><FONT COLOR=#0089FF>R</FONT><FONT COLOR=#009DFF>E</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00B1FF>A</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00C4FF>M</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00D8FF> </FONT><FONT COLOR=#00EBFF>a</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00FFFF>b</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00FFFF>o</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00EBFF>u</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00D8FF>t</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00C4FF> </FONT><FONT COLOR=#00B1FF>y</FONT><FONT COLOR=#009DFF>o</FONT><FONT COLOR=#0089FF>u</FONT><FONT COLOR=#0076FF>!</FONT><FONT COLOR=#0062FF>.</FONT><FONT COLOR=#004EFF>.</FONT><FONT COLOR=#003BFF>.</FONT><FONT COLOR=#0027FF>.</FONT><FONT COLOR=#0014FF>.</FONT><FONT COLOR=#0000FF> </FONT><FONT COLOR=#0000FF>I</FONT><FONT COLOR=#0014FF> </FONT><FONT COLOR=#0027FF>f</FONT><FONT COLOR=#003BFF> </FONT><FONT COLOR=#004EFF>i</FONT><FONT COLOR=#0062FF> </FONT><FONT COLOR=#0076FF>c</FONT><FONT COLOR=#0089FF>a</FONT><FONT COLOR=#009DFF>n</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00B1FF>t</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00C4FF> </FONT><FONT COLOR=#00D8FF>h</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00EBFF>o</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00FFFF>l</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00FFFF>d</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00EBFF> </FONT><FONT COLOR=#00D8FF>y</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00C4FF>o</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00B1FF>u</FONT><FONT COLOR=#009DFF> </FONT><FONT COLOR=#0089FF>t</FONT><FONT COLOR=#0076FF>o</FONT><FONT COLOR=#0062FF>n</FONT><FONT COLOR=#004EFF>i</FONT><FONT COLOR=#003BFF>g</FONT><FONT COLOR=#0027FF>h</FONT><FONT COLOR=#0014FF>t</FONT><FONT COLOR=#0000FF>.</FONT><FONT COLOR=#0000FF>.</FONT><FONT COLOR=#0014FF>.</FONT><FONT COLOR=#0027FF>.</FONT><FONT COLOR=#003BFF>.</FONT><FONT COLOR=#004EFF>.</FONT><FONT COLOR=#0062FF>I</FONT><FONT COLOR=#0076FF> </FONT><FONT COLOR=#0089FF>c</FONT><FONT COLOR=#009DFF>a</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00B1FF>n</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00C4FF> </FONT><FONT COLOR=#00D8FF>D</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00EBFF>R</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00FFFF>E</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00FFFF>A</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00EBFF>M</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00D8FF> </FONT><FONT COLOR=#00C4FF>a</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00B1FF>b</FONT><FONT COLOR=#009DFF>o</FONT><FONT COLOR=#0089FF>u</FONT><FONT COLOR=#0076FF>t</FONT><FONT COLOR=#0062FF> </FONT><FONT COLOR=#004EFF>y</FONT><FONT COLOR=#003BFF>o</FONT><FONT COLOR=#0027FF>u</FONT><FONT COLOR=#0014FF>!</FONT><FONT COLOR=#0000FF>.</FONT><FONT COLOR=#0000FF>.</FONT><FONT COLOR=#0014FF>.</FONT><FONT COLOR=#0027FF>.</FONT><FONT COLOR=#003BFF>.</FONT><FONT COLOR=#004EFF>Y</FONT><FONT COLOR=#0062FF>o</FONT><FONT COLOR=#0076FF>u</FONT><FONT COLOR=#0089FF> </FONT><FONT COLOR=#009DFF>k</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00B1FF>n</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00C4FF>o</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00D8FF>w</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00EBFF> </FONT><FONT COLOR=#00FFFF>h</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00FFFF>o</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00EBFF>w</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00D8FF> </FONT><FONT COLOR=#00C4FF>t</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00B1FF>o</FONT><FONT COLOR=#009DFF> </FONT><FONT COLOR=#0089FF>h</FONT><FONT COLOR=#0076FF>o</FONT><FONT COLOR=#0062FF>l</FONT><FONT COLOR=#004EFF>d</FONT><FONT COLOR=#003BFF> </FONT><FONT COLOR=#0027FF>m</FONT><FONT COLOR=#0014FF>e</FONT><FONT COLOR=#0000FF> </FONT><FONT COLOR=#0000FF>j</FONT><FONT COLOR=#0014FF>u</FONT><FONT COLOR=#0027FF>s</FONT><FONT COLOR=#003BFF>t</FONT><FONT COLOR=#004EFF> </FONT><FONT COLOR=#0062FF>r</FONT><FONT COLOR=#0076FF>i</FONT><FONT COLOR=#0089FF>g</FONT><FONT COLOR=#009DFF>h</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00B1FF>t</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00C4FF>.</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00D8FF>.</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00EBFF>.</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00FFFF>.</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00FFFF>.</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00EDFF>.</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00DBFF>.</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00C8FF>.</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00B6FF>.</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00A4FF>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=#0092FF>s</FONT><FONT COLOR=#007FFF>i</FONT><FONT COLOR=#006DFF>g</FONT><FONT COLOR=#005BFF>h</FONT><FONT COLOR=#0049FF> http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/frown.gif</FONT></FONT></FONT></marquee>
i love you!
------------------
pouts, like paige wish i had some one who loved me...snifle snifle snifle...
god you two are sooooo cute together...
------------------